Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Spice up those Milk-Bones!

Dear Milk-Bone Executives,

I am writing to you because I have an ingenious idea that requires your immediate attention. Please drop whatever you are doing so that you can begin production on it right away. I think it is time for you to update your Flavor Snacks. I have been eating them for over ten years now, and quite frankly, I am so bored of them! If you are going to introduce some new and exciting recipes, you should try something radical like South of the Border Flavors. Those can consist of guacamole, salsa, rice and beans, and taco. Since I am mostly Chihuahua and pretty darn cute, I feel that my picture should be on the packaging. To make the product appear more authentically Mexican, I will even wear my sombrero to the photo shoot. Since my mum likes graphic design, I have asked her to generate a mock-up for your review. Please copy it as closely as possible. I am available 24/7, so please contact me as soon as you are ready to market these. Does next week sound like a reasonable time frame?


Thanks,
Kipper


No comments:

Post a Comment