Monday, January 9, 2012

New year, new monkey


Back in 2008, when my mum was shopping at Trader Joe's, she happened to stumble upon what would become my favorite toy of all time... my stuffed monkey! As the years passed, she insisted that he was losing his charm and was falling apart. Despite his rough shape, she didn't have the heart to retire him because she knew how much I loved that toy. Well, this past weekend, she was at Petco and was floored when she spotted a virtual clone of my monkey out of the corner of her eye. She knew she had to get it for me and when I saw the two of them together, I almost couldn't tell them apart — except the new monkey squeaks! Even though I thought she could never replace my monkey, I think she managed to do pretty good. ;)

1 comment:

All4UrPet said...

Wow, what a find! You're right about not even being able to tell them apart... except, of course, your original monkey looks a little more... er... worn in. Loving the clone, and I think you'll like it even better too because it squeaks! That's the best part of any monkey toy, of course! Enjoy your new years present!

LizAnn

All4UrPet Representative

http://all4urpet.com/



Check out the App store for Android and iPhone to download our mobile application! Simply search All4UrPet.

Post a Comment