Monday, July 25, 2011

Do these things work?


Anyone who knows me knows I can't stand thunderstorms. They make me so nervous that I pace and I pant like crazy! Mum has tried just about every trick in the book attempting to calm me down, but she has been unsuccessful thus far. Then her friend at work told her about Thundershirts. She initially thought this was something a member of an 80s hair band might wear, but it was explained to her that you'd put one on an anxious dog and the pressure it applies to the pooch is supposedly soothing. I'm not really a fan of clothing to begin with and a garment that sounds heavy and/or tight would probably make me feel even more uncomfortable! Even when I envision myself wearing such a shirt, I look tense... :(

1 comment:

Kitty+Coco said...

Sounds iffy for you, but I have heard great things about them.

Kitty and Coco

Post a Comment