Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The mystery of the missing balls


My mum has lost track of how many mylar balls (she calls them crinkle balls because of the noise they make) that she has given to Fritz, which have disappeared into thin air! He loves those things, but they never seem to be around long. Mumsy thinks that he is either eating them, or forcing them down the bathtub drain. I personally believe that we've got some sort of portal(s) that leads to a parallel universe in which these balls are attracted to. I have no idea what they'd be doing there, but I'm sure it would beat being chased around by a big, rambunctious kitty! We may have to hire a detective to solve this mystery...

1 comment:

Chicco said...

Oh yes, it's a really mistery.
Have a nice day, my friends.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Post a Comment