Sunday, February 20, 2011

Contest!


So, one of the doggy blogs that I follow is having a contest. Corbin, of Oh, Corbin wants to hang out with fellow bloggers, and whoever can come up with the best activity wins! It may not be the fanciest of destinations, but I decided to take him to the Oscar Mayer headquarters. What dog wouldn't want to go there? We got to go for a ride in the Wienermobile and we were treated to plenty of FREE SAMPLES! He took lots of photos on his camera and I loaded up my fanny pack with souvenirs. I certainly had a blast... can't wait to hear back from him. ;D

5 comments:

I Am HoneyBuzz said...

Wow, the wiener mobile looks good enough to eats! Can you imagine a hot dog that big?! Oh mercy! That would be heavenly!

You boys sure look like you had a good time!!

Big slurps, HoneyBuzz

I Am HoneyBuzz said...

Pee.S. - Nice to meet you Kipper. I'm sure glad you aren't on the streets of Puerto Rico anymore!!

Corbin said...

Sorry I forgot you! I added you now... I just didn't want everyone to know where the Weiner Headquarters are! hehe, I wanted to keep all those weiner samples to myself! Well, and you of course! Such a DELISH trip!!!! YUMMY!
-Corbin

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

What a wonderful way to spend a day! A most excellent idea indeed! Bet Corbin ate himself into a stupor.

Jed & Abby

Chicco said...

Hello Kipper, how are you??
A happy week to you.
Woof,woof,

Chicco

Post a Comment